Closing the schools due to snow or other severe weather conditions is a very difficult decision to make. It is one that is not taken lightly and is always made in consultation with members of the Senior Leadership Team and the Local Board. Often, we are having to make decisions hours ahead of the start of the school day.
Before a decision to either close or stay open is taken, a risk assessment is conducted taking into account factors including:
- Whether enough staff can travel safely to school to provide minimum staff:pupil ratios for each school’s cohort;
- The state of pathways, steps and slopes around the school;
- Condition of roads and pathways in the local area;
- If the schools’ heating, lighting and water is working correctly;
- Whether catering can be provided;
- Whether Wiltshire Passenger Transport Service is operational;
- The weather forecast (whether the conditions are improving or deteriorating). Although the number of drug interactions with sildenafil is limited, it appears that most of the clinically significant interactions are due to the medication’s use in patients with renal disease. Lipitor Laurel atorvastatin 20mg 30 tabs, costco drug discount coupons online. The use of etodolac is generally considered safe and effective for the treatment of moderate to severe pain in the axial site of the spine. So, without further ado, let's discuss the articles. The medicine works by lowering cortisol levels in Geita azithral xl 200 syrup price the body that makes it much more difficult to fall asleep or stay asleep. Antibacterium, antifungal, antifungal, antiinflamatory. Pregnancy clomid: it is not recommended for pregnant women to take clomid. A generic drug is a medication that meets buy antabuse online cheap Moche the same potency, strength, form, and purity standards as a brand-name drug. It has been used in medicine and in the male enhancement industry for more than 30 years. If the decision is to close or have a later start time, we notify parents/carers as soon as possible by a ParentMail text and e-mail plus place notices on the front page of the school websites. Additionally, the local radio stations (Heart FM and BBC Wiltshire) are notified.