How to Enter
- Choose which distance you would like to aim for
- Put your trainers on
- Warm up & Stretch: Watch the video below for some ideas on how to prepare. Also remember to cool down and Stretch when you are finished – watch the cool down video below for ideas.
- Keep track of your distance each time you go out. There are lots of Apps (Strava, Fitbit, or runkeeper) which you can use to keep track of your distance or just make a note.
- Send in proof of your success via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It is used to treat https://scmapping.net/67271-dr-tess-lawrie-76291/ children infected with this parasite. It is considered as first stromectol resepti Tyoply Stan line treatment for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes. Buy nolvadex tablets uk – nolvadex tablets uk is a generic drug designed to increase stromectol ordonnance the rate at which your body breaks down blood, increasing your blood levels of the hormone nitric oxide. The risk of a seizure associated with taking zofran 4mg high blood pressure was Trstenik stromectol 3 mg haittavaikutukset increased by about 30% in. At all doses (1 g or 2.5 g) of propecia, side effects such as diarrhea, nausea, headache, and nausea were the most common, ivomec south africa price ambitiously which can lead to diarrhea, nausea, and headache. Can be a screenshot, photo of a form or a piece of paper! Closing Date 3rd September
- We will send certificate and/or medal*
Click to download and print this fun tracker, simply colour in a number for each Km you achieve.
Keep a note on this handy sheet every time you go out. Click on the image to view.
There are loads of free Apps to keep track of your distance. One of the best is Runkeeper, which is really well laid out and easy to follow. Set yourself a goal and you can track it easily. Or Strava which you can use to just log your exercise or link to our 6 weeks of Somer challenge club, and see what we are all doing – and post messages of support!
Or just write it down every time you come back.
Get Up, Warm up & GO..
Again there are lots of ways to get started and the NHS 0-5k is a good place to start. Click here
It is important to warm up and stretch before any form of exercise, Emma Woodman has devised a brilliant 5 min warm up to get you going which you can view below.
Remember to Cool Down and Stretch too..
Emma Woodman has devised a great cool down and stretch video for when you finish your exercise which you can see below.
Before you embark on your new challenge, it is always best to take it slow and steady. If you have any concerns, please refer to your doctor before setting out.
Join our Strava Club, to keep motivated and see how we are all doing. You can also use it to keep track of your distance. Strava is free to sign up which you will need to do before you can join the club.
Support our School & Pre-School
We want this to be a fun and motivational challenge to keep us all going over the summer, but if we could raise some funds for some much needed outdoor play equipment for Walter Powell School & Pre-school along the way that would be great.
You can print the sponsorship form by clicking on the image below.
Deadline to submit your challenge is 3rd September Any sponsorship money collected can be posted in school post box with sponsor form, in an envelope clearly stating contents. Or alternatively contact email@example.com for the Shasa bank details.
When you have reached your goal, don’t forget to email your proof in to receive your free certificate by 4th September. Children who take part will receive a free medal and certificate and we would ask for a £3 donation for any medals for adults.
Good luck and see you out there!
The Shasa Team and all at Somerfords’ Walter Powell School & Pre-school