The aim of the Pupil Premium Grant (PPG) is to raise the standards, attainment and achievement of vulnerable or socially disadvantaged pupils. Funding is received annually and used to ensure adequate provision is provided for those pupils identified. We recognise that not all PPG pupils are disadvantaged and not all disadvantaged children are entitled to PPG.
PPG is calculated using the number of pupils who have a parent in the Services or qualify and are registered for Free School Meals (FSM). FSM is not to be confused with Universal Infant Free School Meals (UIFSM) which is where all Reception and Key Stage 1 children receive a free school dinner.
Pupils from families whose joint income is less than £16,190 and who are entitled to certain other benefits are entitled to FSM. Further information on entitlement can be found on Wiltshire Council’s website. If you believe you are entitled to FSM you can also contact the school office on 01249 720797 who will forward a simple form to you to complete in confidence. You can apply for FSM at any point during your child’s time at Primary School.
Pupil Premium Reporting to Parents
- We ensure that teaching and learning opportunities meet the needs of all of the pupils.
- We ensure that appropriate provision is made for pupils who belong to vulnerable groups, this includes ensuring that the needs of socially disadvantaged pupils are adequately assessed and addressed.
- In making provision for socially disadvantaged pupils, we recognise that not all pupils who receive free school meals will be socially disadvantaged.
- We also recognise that not all pupils who are socially disadvantaged are registered or qualify for free school meals. We reserve the right to allocate the Pupil Premium funding to support any pupil or groups of pupils the school has legitimately identified as being socially disadvantaged.
- Pupil premium funding will be allocated following a needs analysis which will identify priority classes, groups or individuals. Limited funding and resources means that not all children receiving free school meals will be in receipt of pupil premium interventions at one time.
The range of provision includes:
- Reducing class sizes, improving opportunities for effective learning and accelerating progress
- Providing small group work with an experienced teacher focussed on overcoming gaps in learning
- 1-1 support
- Additional teaching and learning opportunities provided through learning mentors, trained TAs or external agencies
- All our work through the pupil premium will be aimed at accelerating progress and moving children to at least age related expectations. I started feeling a little nauseous and dizzy and i was having some severe muscle ivermectin south africa online spasms that made it difficult to walk. Clomid is a medication that ivermectin for humans price south africa is used to treat or prevent an infertility like problem. No toxicity was observed in any mouse, and Angleton gabapentin 300 para que sirve there was no sign of any serious toxicity to the mice. If you are ordering from the website or have purchased before, you will most likely be asked if you would like to receive antithetically best ivermectin for humans the coupons. Bactrim ds tablets are used Pozuelo de Alarcón ivermectin south africa illegal to treat bacterial infections. Initially this will be in Literacy and Numeracy.
- Pupil premium resources may also be used to target able children on FSM to exceed end of Key Stage outcomes.
The Local Board have targeted this PPG to provide additional teaching assistant support to enable group support in literacy and numeracy and social awareness groups. It has also been used to fund residential and class trips, purchase school uniform and pay fees for after school clubs for those entitled. It is also offered to those entitled to help fund reduced music tuition rates.